March 13, 2008

My Husband


John turns 26 this Saturday so I thought I would start early by doing this post all about my husband.

MY HUSBAND....

what is his name? John McCosh Pepper Jr.

how long have you been married? 2 years and 10 months!

how long did you date? 7 years...We are High School Sweethearts.

how old is he? 25 when I post this....but 26 in two days.

who eats more? Sad to say but I think we eat the same...although sometimes he amazes me at how much he can eat.

who said i love you first? John

who is taller? He is.

what is the color of his eyes? Blue.

who can sing better? He does. Way better!

who is smarter? John for sure. He is so good at math and so fast with medication dosages.

who does the laundry? We both do.

who pays the bills? Me.

who sleeps on the right side? If you are facing the bed, me. Weird we don't really have defined spaces in bed. We trade sometimes.

who mows the lawn? John. His grandpa thought him well.

who cooks dinner? John does. He is a wonderful cook. Although the last 2 months I have been pitching in.

what is his favorite drink? Jack Daniels with four drops of coke on the rocks!

who drives? We both do. Although I have a better sence of direction! :)

who is more stubborn? Me

who kissed who first? John kissed me.

who asked who out first? John asked me, we went out on a group date.

who proposed? John did.

who has more friends? John knows a lot more people...but we have been together for so long that we both have the same friends.

who is more sensitive? Definitely me.

who has more siblings? I do, I have 3 sisters, John has 2 sisters.

who wears the pants? I would have to say he does. But at times I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you were born and how greatful I have you in my life. I can't express how proud of both of you I am, You both are such outstanding persons. Love you both your Aunt Mel