Baby update: At 39 weeks I've been having contractions off and on. When I went to the Dr. office I was 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. It's been two weeks and there has been no change. I guess baby likes it in there. On Tuesday my doc put me on maternity leave. I've been running last minute errands and trying to relax. It's been great being at home with my husband. I'm glad we are able to spend these last couple of weeks together. On Monday, October 11, if baby doesn't come the doctor will induce me sometime that week.
In the last days of being a family of two: John has been taking me out on dates. We went and saw a movie THE TOWN, I hear that after a baby that is one of the luxuries that doesn't happen often. We've been going out with friends. Double and group dating while we can or while they want to hang out with us :D Last month we took a little trip to Monterey. It was great to be able to get away.
John has been an amazing husband at making me feel comfortable. He has helped out so much around the house. I love him so much.
1 comment:
so beautiful, love you both so much
Post a Comment