The Nursery is coming along. The carpet is in, the painting is done, thanks to Osuna and John. We are still waiting for the crib to be delivered and a couple more pieces my dad is refinishing. I will post more pictures as soon as I have it done.
This past weekend we had our very first baby shower hosted by the Wedemeyers. We had such a great time and can't believe all the people that were there to celebrate this baby girl. Thank you to all who helped and all who came. Of course I need to get pictures, so pictures to come. But here is some of her loot.

In getting ready and putting things away, I had to do a load of baby clothes. I'm not going to lie it was so weird having to buy baby detergent and start a whole load of just baby clothes. My washer has never held that much pink. Yup, that last picture is of my belly touching the washer as I'm loading it. So Sad!

Today in the mail I got baby's coming home outfit. I had been eyeing it online. The moment I saw it I knew it was the one. It is even cuter in person and I can't wait to see it on my baby girl. I also have a cute hat coming and a super cute pearl bracelet. I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment