January 3, 2009

New Year, New Resolutions.....

So this year I have a list....yes a list! It's more a list of how I can become a better person and things that I want to do more of.
1. To say yes to more things.....(rather then resorting to staying at home, in my pajamas all day long and watching reality t.v).....gosh that does sound really nice....I guess I should venture out sometimes and say yes to more things.
2. Be more friendly..... I want to smile more at people and take the time to meet new people.
3. Be more patient..... enough said.
4. Eat healthier..... No this does not mean being on a diet. I like to look at it as being conscience of what foods I eat and how much of it I'm eating....Okay so it sounds like a diet but I don't want to call it that.
5. Stop Gossiping..... I don't do it much but it does get carried away at work. This also includes gossip magazines and gossip websites......real hard because I heart perez hilton. But really why do I need to know that Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere are still together and that their is an age difference of 12 years between them. I love MILO!
6. Take more pictures.
7. Blog more.
8. Go to bed earlier.
9. Write More Thank You Cards.
10.Use the elliptical that is my bedroom at least four times a week.....its a long shot but we are talking resolutions here.....
11. Be more self-reliant
12. Of course....be a better wife.
13. Try new things....be more open minded about trying new things....this resolution excludes food.
14. Be more grateful for what I have.
15. Enjoy the company of family and friends.
Happy New Year!

No comments: