For the fourth of July weekend we took a much needed vacation to Catalina Island. Our friends the Dow's rented a house and invited us to stay with them. This was my first time going there and I absolutely fell in love. I could so totally retire there. Only 37 more years to go! All in all it was an amazing vacation. I love spending time with my husband and seeing new places with him. We were both glad that we decided to take this opportunity. Plus my husband can't ever say no to an Island where all you do is snorkel and drink. And on top of that you walk everywhere so no reason to have a designated driver.
Saturday, we went to Descano's Private Beach. Here you lay out on the beach while they bring drink, after drink, after drink and you can order food and they bring it out to you on the beach. At night we did the Barbecue Under The Stars. You bring your own meat and you cook it and they provide all the sides. Also the table was out on the sand on the beach and the sun was just setting. It was a great night. After we played miniature golf and then went drinking and watched the UFC fight. FORREST WON!!
Hollywood Sign in the Back!
2 comments:
I know it's about 3 years late, but we just found this website. My family and I wanted to wish you both congrats on your marriage! It's been a loooong time John, since Millbrook. I'm happy for you! Take care...
-JF
Love these pics! It's so obvious how totally in love you two are, that's why you're such a perfect match together!
Looks like you had a great time, but then, don't you always?
Post a Comment