June 5, 2008

Congrats!!!

Congratulations to my two beautiful girls. My sister and my niece.

Ariana received High Honor Roll for this semester. Actually I think she got it for all four quarters. She also got a certificate and pins for, citizenship, language arts, and got accepted to the gate program at her school. Way to go Ariana. I am so proud of you. You are amazing! You did an awesome job on the recorder.

Makaila received a Principles Honor Roll Medal and a Perfect Attendance Medal. She also received it for all four quarters (I think). She is also doing such a great job with her softball. Makaila you are amazing out on the field. You amaze me. You are so responsible and smart. Keep up the great work.

Look at how gorgeous they both are. Can you believe that Ariana is 10 and Makaila is 9 and already have accomplished all this. I know they are going down a great path and will be so successful. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I am so proud of both of them. I love you both very much.

No comments: