August 29, 2007

Home Sweet Home! The Before Pictures!

So everyone has been anxious to see pictures of our new home. I have to admit they are not that good. I'm planning on getting a new camera this Friday. For those of you that don't know, my darling husband dropped our camera in the sand while we were vacationing in Cayucos. Some sand got in it and hasn't worked since. That is partly the reason why I haven't posted anything in a while. So back to the house... Here are some of the before pictures .... I will make sure to post the after pictures this Friday, when I get my new camera.


Our Guest Bathroom. Before Cabinets were finished!

After Cabinets were finished!


Our Family Room. Before everything was hung. I picked the colors I know they don't look that great on here but they turned out beautiful. I was going for a Mexican feel. I was inspired by my culture and their bright spirits.


This is left to the fireplace this is our new ceiling fan.


So we did a lot to our house since we've moved in, but their is still some rooms we haven't finished. This is the Dining area. Along with some paint we also need a tall enough ladder to reach our high, vaulted ceilings. We have a new chandelier that we need to install that matches our decor but we can't get that high.

This is our Formal Living Room. It looks a lot better in the after pictures! I love how open it feels.


Here is our Kitchen. My mom, my dad and my sisters all helped me in redoing the cabinets. They were really old and ugly. I decide to paint and distressed them in black. So that they would have an antique look to them. They turned out really nice. Thanks to everyone who helped!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great job! It looks beautiful! I want to come see it! ;)